LAURENTIA PARKA - WOMENS
Item #: 26410-7039
Parka inheritance fit is adjustable, and close to the body. The length provides coverage of the hips of most silhouettes. Front buttons up to... More Details
Details & Specs
Details & Specs
Parka inheritance fit is adjustable, and close to the body. The length provides coverage of the hips of most silhouettes. Front buttons up to close. Adjustable rope to alter the waist and hem. Hand-made genuine leather trim. Fishtail opening on the back. Detachable fur.
- All of our parkasê shells are entirely made of polyester, a durable fabric that retains its colours and properties over time. They are laminated with a waterproofing membrane that makes them wind-resistant and allows the evacuation of moisture.
- They are also covered with DWR, a water repellent which makes the fabric to attain a higher degree of impermeability. Weêve chosen C6 technology (80%-10 washes) not only for its effectiveness, but also because itês known as the most eco-friendly repellent available today.
- We use 100% Canadian down that comes from farms in Alberta and Quebec. Our custom blend consists of 80% down and 20% feathers, which boasts a fill power of 650 in3/oz, one of the highest in the industry.
- We carefully select and limit the number of our suppliers to be able to trace the origin of our down and guarantee the ethical treatment of animals. All of Quartz Co.ês down is a by-product of the food industry.
- Fur is a natural, effective, and durable material, offering a superior level of protection, which is ideal for the weather conditions our parkas are used in. When it lines a parka hood, fur blocks the wind and snow, and creates a hot air zone that protects the face from frostbite.
- We use coyote and Finish raccoon fur. The fur used by Quartz Co. is sourced exclusively from Canada, the United States, and Finland. Our suppliers guarantee that they respect national laws prohibiting cruel trapping and breeding practices of fur-bearing animals.
- Item Number: 7039-26410